Bed Bug Exterminator NJ
B & D Pest Solutions offers effective, powerful and customized bed bug treatments that kill bed bugs where they thrive and breed.
We work effectively and quickly with as little disruption as possible.
If you have bed bugs biting you at night, you you likely want them gone as soon as possible. At B & D Pest Solutions, we understand this, and have become experts in bed bug extermination: Finding them, removing them, and also preventing them.
Not sure whether you have bed bug infestation?
If there are any bites on your skin that you cannot explain, it might a clear sign of bed bugs. These bites appear as red bumps, or sometimes as a red rash that is itchy. These rashes are normally not dangerous, but they are annoying. If you do not take care of the bed bug problem soon, they will keep reproducing and the infestation will only become worse.
Call up our NJ bed bug exterminators now, before these bed bugs cause havoc!
Call B & D Pest Solutions 24/7
Bed Bug Control Information
New York & New Jersey both have had a difficult time achieving effective bed bug control—especially in hotels on a larger scale. B & D Pest Solutions often uses a combination of the described methods for more successful results.
Call B & D Pest Solutions in NJ today—we will get rid of your bed bug infestation with safe and minimal use of chemicals. Because of the proximity of humans to the infested areas, we take extra precautions to avoid any toxicity or allergies developing in our customers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Contact B & D Pest Solutions today — we are your bed bug control specialists!
- Chemical Management – Bed bugs have become very resistant to pyrethroid insecticides, so proper chemical management is very important.
- Steam Treatment – This is effective but the temperature must reach 150 to 170 degrees. It is labor-intensive, tedious and time-consuming.
- Vacuuming – Vacuuming is effective but it must be done consistently and must be complemented by use of pesticides.
Facts About Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are reddish-brown, flat, oval insects up to 4-5 mm long. They appear red and swollen after a meal. They feed only on blood, and in cold temperatures, they can go without food for up to a year. They prefer to be active (feeding on their host) at night when the host is asleep.
Bed bugs are not easily found by the average person. They often hide in cracks and crevices, in sheets, mattress seams, electrical outlet plates, behind baseboards, and picture frames. They often piggyback traveler’s luggage and spread to other places. It is therefore best to have a professional bed bug exterminator inspect your home or building. At B & D Pest Solutions, we preform a thorough inspection of your home and determine the best bed bug extermination plan to move forward with.
How serious is the problem?
A bed bug can lay 200-500 eggs in the lifetime. With an adequate food supply and under a normal temperature, they can live for more than 300 days, and create a host of problems for you including:
- Disease: Bed bugs can carry disease, however they are not known to transmit infections to people.
- Bed bug bites: Different people may react differently to bed bug bites. While some may just get a red rash, others may experience severe itching, and even an allergic reaction to bed bug bites.
Our NJ Bed Bug Extermination Services
Bed bugs multiply quickly, so it is necessary to detect them early in order to prevent a larger infestation. B & D Pest Solutions follow an integrated approach that involves assessing the property, implementing solutions, and then monitoring any bed bug problems that may re-emerge.
Our bed bug elimination methods
- Chemical Management: We understand that bed bugs have become very resistant to pyrethroid insecticides, so we use proper chemical management to kill them.
- Steam Treatment: This is a highly effective method of bed bug elimination, but is also tedious, time consuming and labor intensive.
- Vacuuming: When done consistently and complemented with the use of appropriate insecticides, vacuuming can prove highly effective.
It is possible that several treatments may be required, and our bed bug exterminators will do everything they can do to get rid of them and prevent their return.
Suspect a bed bug problem in your NJ home or commercial property?
Don’t panic. We can help! Just give us a call, and we will take care of the rest! Our NJ bed bug extermination services are designed to leave your home bed bug free, and give you the peace of mind that will enable you to enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep.