Our team is highly experienced and uses safe and highly effective pest extermination methods. Contact us today and let us help you keep your home bed bug-free.
Bed bugs are embarrassing and a nuisance. Unfortunately, they are so small and like to hide in unusual spots, making it hard for you to find them unless you know where to look.
If you suspect a bed bug infestation, then you should get in touch with a professional bed bug exterminator right away. Our NJ bed bug extermination services are designed to leave your home bed bug-free and give you the peace of mind that will enable you to enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep.
Behavior and Hiding Spots
Bed bugs usually come out at night to feed and slip back into their hiding space during the day. Also, these pests do not fly, so they need to be close to their host to access blood easily. This makes the bedroom the ideal hiding spot. However, you can also find bed bugs in other things such as:
- Stuffed toys: The stuffed cotton in your toys offers a warm and dark environment for bedbugs to lay eggs. So, if you suspect to have bed bugs in your home and you happen to have these fluffy toys, chances are some of the bed bugs will be hiding there.
- Couches and cushions: Couches and other furniture are a great place for bed bugs to crawl in and make themselves comfortable. Also, the cotton in your furniture provides a safe and warm place for laying eggs.
- Clothing: Bed bugs can hide in your clothes. In addition to that, they can hide in your closets.
- Carpets and rugs: Since bed bugs like staying close to their host, you may likely find them around the edges of your carpet and rugs.
- Handbags, suitcases, or backpacks: Bed bugs are expert hitchhikers. They can transfer from anywhere and climb into your suitcase, handbag, or backpack.
Signs of Bed Bug Infestation
The most obvious sign of bed bug infestation is bed bug bites. To confirm you have a bed bug bite, look for other signs such as burning sensations or itching in the affected areas. But don’t just assume a bed bug caused your bite. Other pests can also bite and cause rashes. Check the spots highlighted above to see if you can spot the bed bugs. If you spot a bed bug or notice any signs of a bed bug infestation, call a professional bed bug exterminator immediately to get rid of them before they multiply.
Other common signs of bed bugs include bed bug shed skins and blood stains on your beddings or mattresses.
Contact B & D Pest Solutions LLC
If you have a bed bug problem, don’t try to fix it yourself. DIY solutions such as spraying are ineffective and won’t get rid of all bed bugs. Instead, contact B & D Pest Solutions LLC. Our team is highly experienced and uses safe and highly effective pest extermination methods. Contact us today and let us help you keep your home bed bug-free.
Call B & D Pest Solutions LLC Today
Schedule a one-time appointment with no hidden follow-up fees.