Managers and business owners need to know how to handle a pest control problem and what steps to take. B & D Pest Solutions LLC can help!
With almost any business, a manager will likely have to deal with a pest problem. Whether they spot the pests themselves, hear about it from an employee, or have a customer complaint, management-level personnel need to know how to respond and what steps to take.
First and foremost, they need to react quickly and decisively to get the problem under control, maintain customer goodwill, and ensure employee morale. At B & D Pest Solutions LLC, you will find the answer to all your commercial pest control needs.
Tips for Managers
If you are a manager, these tips will help you when facing a pest control issue.
- Time is essential – When pests are sighted, there could already be an infestation in your establishment. Therefore, as soon as a problem is reported, do not hesitate or put the issue on the back burner. Not only are pests unsightly, but they are also unsanitary. Some pests even spread disease. Contact a commercial pest control company as soon as possible.
- Don’t be defensive – When pests are sighted, it is unsettling for everyone. Therefore, instead of getting defensive, show sincere concern. Pest issues raise questions about the cleanliness of your business. Assure your customers and employees that you take pest control seriously and take immediate steps to remedy the situation.
- Take pictures and notes – Knowledge of what you’re dealing with is key. Take pictures of the pests, note where they were found, and write down any other important information. Make a note of any special circumstances such as weather changes, recent deliveries, or structural changes to the building. This will be helpful when you call-in your pest control expert.
- Know what pests you’re dealing with – Having this information ahead of time can help with quick identification and coming up with prevention strategies. The most common types of pests include rodents, roaches, stored product pests like weevils and moths, flies, and ants. However, there may be other pests that are common in your area that can cause additional threats.
- Call in the professionals – If you are a manager or business owner, it’s important to know when to call in pest control experts. You may need to call them before pests are spotted. Pest management programs are essential if you want to stop pests before they get in and become a problem.
Contact B & D Pest Solutions LLC
With customized services created by highly trained pest management technicians, you can expect the best pest protection. Our technicians will devise service plans that will be backed by science and solid technical knowledge to ensure complete year-round protection.
Call B & D Pest Solutions LLC Today
Schedule a one-time appointment with no hidden follow-up fees.