Roach Exterminator NJ
NJ roach extermination requires a comprehensive approach tailored to unique situations. Our products & methods are tried and proven!
When you find a cockroach in your home, your first instinct is probably to kill it. However, if it is a full blown roach infestation you are up against, it may seem like there is nothing you can do!
No matter where you live in NJ, you have likely run across cockroaches. They are among the most common pests around the world. There are around 4,600 known species of roaches, and 25-30 of these are associated with human habitations.
Roaches multiply rapidly, spread disease, and are a cause of distress and annoyance for people around the world. Here in NJ, roaches are a persistent problem, and most home and business owners have to schedule regular visits from a cockroach exterminator. If they fail to do this, it is only a matter of time before they have a large infestation, because the roaches tend to flee from a treated home and take up residence in an untreated one. It is therefore important to proactively protect your home from roaches by consulting with an experienced pest control expert.
Roach problem in NJ?
Call B & D Pest Solutions 24/7
Why hire a professional?
Roaches are tough and need tough treatment. They been around for over 300 million years. You have to be really hard to kill to survive that long. Here are some interesting facts about roaches:
- Of all pest roaches, the German roach is the fastest multiplying species. A female and her offspring can produce a whopping 30,000 within a year
- Some roaches can survive anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months without water or food
- Roaches pose considerable health risks. They can contaminate food, trigger allergic reactions, and asthma attacks.
Cockroach Control Information
Unlike other pests, roach control is done year long—because roaches infest homes all year long! B & D Pest Solutions exterminators will target key areas for treatment—behind the refrigerator, stove and dishwasher, under the sink, and behind the shower and washing machine.
After B & D Pest Solutions applies roach control strategies, you should see a considerable reduction in roach numbers within one to three weeks. It is important to apply the treatment in strategic places and in the right amount. Many people try to eliminate their roach problem by themselves, and find that they lack the professional expertise to be successful at it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Contact B & D Pest Solutions today — we are your roach control specialists!
- Bait Trays – We place them in kitchens and bathrooms. Roaches like to live where there is food, warmth and moisture.
- Boric Acid – Deadly to roaches but low in toxicity to humans and pets. It is effective in small amounts and retains its potency for a long time. Small amounts should be applied or else the roaches will avoid the treated areas altogether.
Type of Cockroaches
There are numerous species of cockroaches around planet, however, the ones that you are most likely to encounter in NJ are:
- American Cockroach: These are often found in kitchens and basements, but they prefer to breed outdoors and live on trees.
- German cockroach: These cockroaches prefer to breed and live indoors, and are often found around the kitchen and bathroom.
- Oriental cockroach: Brown or dark black in color, these roaches love damp and cool areas. These roaches feed in decaying things and garbage, and are a health concern.
If you have seen a roach lurking in your kitchen or bathroom, you should speak with our cockroach exterminators right away. Each species requires a different approach for extermination and control. Roaches quickly develop resistance to most pesticides available over the counter. Due to this, most home and business owners rely on a professional exterminator to help rid them of these pests.
At B & D Pest Solutions, we use the latest methods and products to target roaches where they inhabit, and disrupt their life cycles. Roach extermination requires a comprehensive approach tailored to unique situations. Some of our roach extermination methods include:
- Bait trays: Because we know that roaches like to live where there is warmth, moisture, and food, we often place these bait trays in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Boric acid: This is low in toxicity to pets and humans, but deadly to roaches. It is required only in small amounts, and retains its effectiveness for a long time.
Having trouble with roaches in your NJ home or business?
If you have a cockroach problem in your home or commercial building, or you want to prevent one, you should take action now. Rather than wasting time and effort on DIY extermination methods, you should trust the experienced NJ roach exterminators at B & D Pest Solutions. We can identify the species correctly and, using the latest products and techniques, work hard to rid your home of these unwanted pests.